It was announced on September 17th, 2020, and premiered the following day.
Description[edit | edit source]
September 18th, 2020 - ?????
The journey to reach Elysium and save a dying world. Includes guidance on every gameplay topic and character, explains why you're not doing more damage, and everything else the game didn't bother to mention! I feel like this is a game a lot of people quit because they feel like the gameplay doesn't click, and I want to make it make sense.
Hints[edit | edit source]
- "This would be the largest undertaking in this history of this channel".
- It's so big because this Let's Play tells two stories, not one.
- The franchise being played is one that has been played exactly once in the past.
Gags and Jokes[edit | edit source]
- "Go back to places where cutscenes happen"
- Luck with Blades
- Return of epic "NO!"
- Call back to "Damage up"
- Not having field skills
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This LP's announcement video was the very first announcement video to use YouTube's "premiere" function.
- Per various replies on Twitter, Emile revealed that he was originally planning to play Xenoblade Chronicles X at some point,  but out of fear of the game getting an enhanced port, the Miiverse functionality being no longer operational, as well as trolls making online play near impossible lead to the LP of X being delayed until further notice.
- A contest began on October 18th, 2020. This resulted in #Chuggablade2 trending on Twitter.