Pokémon Colosseum Edit
She was purified and nicknamed by lastflunky in episode 27. Her gender is female (though she is often confused for male, like Teddy) and is level 55 at the end of the LP.
- Chugga used Forretress on his team because he wanted to use a pure wall.
- In fact, Walnut is the first Defensive style Pokemon that Emile uses in single player, rather than competitive multiplayer, where defensive Pokemon shine better than single player.
- She is Chugga's first Bug type and his first Steel type.
- Yanmega from his deleted Platinum videos does not count as it was not seen in a Let's Play.
- This also makes Walnut the first Pokémon obtained with two types Chugga had never used before.
- She is so far the only Pokémon that Chugga has used the famous walking glitch for in order to reduce the heart gauge.
- Interestingly, Walnut can't attack directly without a negative effect happening, as her only offensive move is Explosion.
- Due to this, it made Walnut tough to grind levels. Chugga would admit to this problem in Gale of Darkness.
- If it wasn't for Walnut, Chugga would probably not have defeated Evice's Salamance (potentially his Scizor as well) with Explosion.