Pokémon Colosseum[edit | edit source]
She was purified and nicknamed by lastflunky in episode 27. Her gender is female (though she is often confused for male, like Teddy) and is level 55 at the end of the LP.
Moves[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Walnut's role is to be a strict wall in-battle, using Toxic on enemies, Spikes to cripple grounded enemies, Protect if opponents are targeting her or if Marshall uses Earthquake, and Explosion if Walnut's use is over or if there's a very threatening Pokemon on the field, complements well with Affection or Saikou (Assuming that Saikou uses Protect).
- Walnut's Nature is Careful, which is actually very helpful, as it hardly uses any Special Attacks while boosting her Special Defense a bit.
- Chugga used Forretress on his team because he wanted to use a pure wall.
- In fact, Walnut is the first Defensive style Pokemon that Emile uses in single player, rather than competitive multiplayer, where defensive Pokemon shine far better than in single player.
- She is Chugga's first Bug type and his first Steel type.
- As a Bug type, Yanmega from his deleted Platinum videos does not count as it was not seen in a Let's Play.
- This also makes Walnut the first Pokémon obtained with two types Chugga had never used before.
- She is so far the only Pokémon that Chugga has used the famous walking glitch for in order to reduce the heart gauge.
- Interestingly, Walnut can't attack directly without a negative effect happening, as her only offensive move is Explosion.
- Due to this, it made Walnut tough to grind levels. Chugga would admit to this problem in Gale of Darkness in addition to using it in Mt. Battle Battle Mode, where it does not shine that much.
- If it wasn't for Walnut, Chugga would probably not have defeated Evice's Salamance with Explosion (potentially his Scizor as well due to the fact that Corona went down against Slaking).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.