- 1 Pokémon Platinum
- 1.1 Episode 43: Feeble Grind
- 1.2 Episode 44: Snow to Anger
- 1.3 Episode 48: Galactic Center
- 1.4 Episode 52: Distortion World
- 1.5 Episode 53: Giratina
- 1.6 Episode 54: Willpower Trip
- 1.7 Episode 55: Knowledge is Power
- 1.8 Episode 62: Road to Victory
- 1.9 Episode 64: The Miracle of Bertha
- 1.10 Episode 65: Lucian Dreams
- 1.11 Episode 73: Resorting to Violence
- 1.12 Episode 78: Barry Picking
- 2 Moves
- 3 Nickname Origin
- 4 Trivia
As a Feebas, she was captured alongside Emile's 3 Other Feebas, becoming the the 5th official member.
Feebas evolved into Milotic.
Finally, she received the nickname of "Vanity".
Vanity won the final battle against Cyrus for Emile, despite being the last usable Pokemon and the lowest leveled, she survived Cyrus' Crobat's Cross Poison with 4 HP left and finished it off with an Ice Beam.
She was the first Pokemon sent out to fight Giratina. She was defeated during Giratina's bio, however.
She was used to help catch Azelf, but she fainted off screen.
She was also used to catch Uxie. She made Uxie faint twice with a critical hit that cut through its special defense buffs.
Vanity assisted Emile by fighting Ace Trainers in Victory Road.
Vanity played a major role in defeating the Ground-type Elite Four member of Sinnoh, Bertha, being used for almost every Pokémon, with the exception of Whiscash, who Psythe took down with Leaf Blade.
Vanity's surf assisted Emile while he was traveling to the Resort Area via Route 230. However, Vanity was not used in battle, due to the prevalence of Water-Types and her offensive moves do not do much against Water-Types.
Vanity was left in the PC during Emile journey north through Route 225. Vanity was taken out of the PC for the battle with Barry. Vanity was able to knock out Barry's Heracross, after he was weakened by Eidolon. After Bodhi fainted, Vanity was sent out to battle Barry's Snorlax, a strong Special Defensive tank. Vanity defeated Snorlax and ultimately won the battle for Emile.
- Surf (Episode 43 - Present)
- Ice Beam (Episode 47 - Present)
- Rain Dance (Episode 48 - Present)
- Hydro Pump (Episode 50 - Present)
- Tackle (Episode 43 - Episode 45)
- Splash (Episode 43 - Episode 44)
- Captivate (Episode ? - Episode 47)
- Aqua Tail - Episode 45 - Episode 48)
- Recover (Episode 45 - Episode 50)
- Vanity has a Timid Nature.
- She likes to relax.
- She likes sweet food.
- Vanity is Chugga's first Pokemon that evolves in a unique way.
- Vanity is also Emile's first Pokemon that is insanely hard to find due to its rarity.
- Vanity, as a Feebas, was luckily found by Chugga after searching two rows to find one of the four elusive tiles in Mt. Coronet, the only place where Feebas is found.
- Vanity is the highest level Pokemon that Emile has in Platinum at the final battle against Cynthia again.
- In fact, Vanity is Emile's strongest Pokemon as of today, at Level 74.