The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker is a game Chuggaaconroy has let's played in December 1, 2009 - February 23, 2010. This Let's Play has 80 videos, and 3 are the Finale. The time length of the playlist is 13 hours, 5 minutes and 7 seconds. He has uploaded the first Bonus Episode which he promised to do featuring the Tingle Tuner's GBA Connectivity which you can see below.
DescriptionEditDecember 1, 2009 - February 23, 2010 A very long-awaited Let's Play from me, as well as the first request I ever got way back in the beginning! My favorite game on my favorite console, I hope you enjoy watching as much as I enjoy playing.
Memorable moments and freakoutsEdit
- During the entirety of the Let's Play Emile keeps accidentally calling the Big Key "Boss Key" because that's what it's called in many other Zelda games...
- ...even though in A Link to the Past, it was called the Big Key.
- Emile battles Phantom Ganon with an Empty Bottle.
- After buying lots of things from Beetle, Emile finds out all he gets is a compliment. He then blasts beetle with everything he bought yelling, "DIE! DIE! DIE!"
- Using the Wind Waker when a Kargaroc tried to hit him.
- Falling into Lava in Dragon Roost Cavern
- Episode 57 in general
- Accidentally using the Elixir Soup in Episode 23
- "The Postman, The Real Superhero of the American People
- The fairy fountain in Episode 37
- "Link and the Oasis" from Episode 53
- The Outtake Intro from Episode 68
- "Stairway to heaven"
- "We're no longer thinking with portals"
- "Enough!" "My ship sails in the morning."
- Never showing off the Nintendo Gallery, even after having finished the main story OVER 6 YEARS AGO.