- "The very first Zelda game chronologically, this adventure takes us beyond even the clouds!"
- ―Playlist description
Emile stated that he wanted to change people's minds about the game, despite it not being his current favorite of the franchise, within his final (main series) Splatoon series and within the series trailer. The 41 minute premiere premiered on the 4th of February 2017.
Memorable Quotes and MomentsEdit
- The Wing Ceremony being mentioned over and over again in the first two episodes.
- Sparrot and his eyes
- Gold Skulls despawning before he can get them
- Redundant Explanation
- 34, 64, 69, 150, 151 and 169 Redundant Explanations having jokes in them
- The Beedle Faceplants
- Fi being snarky
To Be Added
Quotes About the LP Edit
To Be Added
- Skyward Sword is Emile's fourth The Legend of Zelda solo LP, after Wind Waker (LP #9), Majora's Mask (LP #16), and Link's Awakening DX (LP #22).
- Skyward Sword is Emile's sixth LP of a Wii game. The other five are Ōkami, Super Luigi Galaxy, Sonic Colors, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Kirby's Epic Yarn (Note: this only includes LPs of Wii games, not LPs which were played on the Wii).
- Emile directly referencing Skyward Sword in Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 1: Feeling Fine! when explaining how Link's Skyward Strike from Skyward Sword has been integrated into Kirby's Sword copy ability, which is based on Link in general.