Super Mario 64 DS is Chugga's 23rd Let's Play. The playlist consists of 42 videos and the time length is 10 hours, 39 minutes, and 31 seconds. However, the playlist does include 2 interactive menu videos, which take up 1 hour, 40 minutes, and 2 seconds on their own. This was played alongside The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.
Description[edit | edit source]
April 23rd 2013 - August 2nd 2013
A portable remix of the game that started so much!
Memorable Moments[edit | edit source]
- Chugga 0 Audio Cable 3.
- "I.. need.. those... penguin.. pants!"
- Chugga keeps falling into the chimney in Cool, Cool Mountain.
- Chugga completely fails at the mission "Wall Kicks Will Work."
- The haunted piano freakout.
- Chugga talks about how Luigi is the best character in the game...and dies during the first mission playing as him.
- "Hazey Mazey Cavey"
- "I died trying to put on clothes!"
- Chugga talks about how Lethal Lava Land is the easiest level and then dies right away.
- The ripple thing in the entrance to Dire, Dire Docks.
- "D.I.M.P.S." (D'oh I Missed Per Second Rate)
- "WARIO! YOU ARE A SLOWER SWIMMER THAN... I promised I wouldn't make any more jokes about Jon's upload schedule."
- Chugga rapping about Snowman's Land.
- Repetitively falling off Tall, Tall Mountain.
- Chugga demonstrates how he always ground-pounded instead of long jumping as a child...and accidentally long jumps off Tall, Tall mountain, dying in the process
- "LOOK MONKEY! THIS IS WARIO'S WALKING SPEED! YOU ARE SLOWER THAN THAT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! the only thing that would be more embarassing is if you were a slower swimmer than Wario too!"
- The sacrificial creepypasta monkey.
- Chugga does the 100 coin mission of Tiny-Huge Island and dies with 99 coins.
- "GET AN 'AND!"
- Chugga saying random British stuff in a fake British accent.
- "METAL MACHINE!"
- My my goomba, what terrible textures you have! (Episode 5)