Pokémon Black & White
Whitlea uses Statik in the first battle against Blair. Statik is able to take Roc below half of his full health using Sucker Punch, activating his Defeatist ability. Because this lowered his foe's Attack stat, Statik was able to take a hit from Rock Slide. He was taken out in the next turn by Roc's Acrobatics, however.
- Thunder (Pre-Episode 48 - Present)
- Signal Beam (Pre-Episode 48 - Present)
- Volt Switch (Pre-Episode 48 - Present)
- Spider Web (Episode 50 - Present)
- Statik was never seen as a Joltik.
- This may be due to White being Emile's main game for the LP and not Black.
- Statik was Whitlea's primary Pokemon in attempting to catch Tornadus the legitimate way, using Spider Web to keep it from escaping on the first turn.
- Statik is also Emile's 2nd Pokemon used to trap roaming Pokemon.
- The capture finally succeeded in the fourth encounter.
- Statik is Emile's Third Electric type after Voltaire, and Haywire.
- He is also his second Bug type after Walnut.