Pokémon Emerald[edit | edit source]
Slavinator was captured off-screen in order to be used as an HM Slave. He was captured on Hoenn Route 103 and has a Lonely nature.
During a battle with Dewford Gym Leader Brawly, both Chugga and Brawly were on their last Pokémon, which were Slavinator and Makuhita respectively. Slavinator was sent out, Makuhita fainted right afterward because of Slavinator's stare (actually because of poison), which afterward Slavinator grew four levels (level 3 to 7), and learned Tail Whip.
Chugga was trying to catch Regirock. Chugga sent out Slavinator, and Regirock, taking advantage of Slavinator's low level, used Curse twice before attacking Slavinator, even though Regirock would have completely destroyed Slavinator with ease.
Moves[edit | edit source]
- Rock Smash
- Secret Power
- Tail Whip
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Chugga had a bad habit of not getting Slavinator's item when it used its ability, Pickup.
- Chugga mistook Derpidius' ability for Slavinator's and then remembered that Bidoof can't even get the pickup ability.
- Like many other Memetic characters in Chuggaaconroy's Let's Plays, Slavinator has inspired a Twitter account from his exploits.
- Slavinator can be seen in the Emerald PC Box in Pokémon Platinum - Episode 79: Park It while Emile is accessing in through Pal Park.
References[edit | edit source]
- Pokémon Emerald - Episode 5, his status screen is shown