Not to be confused with Vui.
He was named by IzzyEevee13670. His name means the greatest or the best in Japanese.
Saikou is currently level 63.
- Helping Hand
- Saikou's playstyle is similar to Vui from Crystal, except there are some differences. Saikou provides support with Reflect, nerfing Physical Attackers for 5 Turns, and Protect in case of Munchkin's and Marshall's Earthquake and Walnut's Explosion.
- He is Chugga's main attacker, ending the series at Level 63 compared to everyone else at late 50s.
- Some other suggested names he noted were:
- Twilight Sparkle
- Saikou, Vui, and Voltaire (as an Eevee), along with RK9 and Roary, are the only Pokémon to be from a species that Chugga has used more than once.
- He and Marshall are the only Pokémon that Emile has used that only has 1 word in all of his moves.
- Saikou is the only Eeveelution Chugga has used that was never actually an Eevee during the Let's Play (for Wes starts with both Espeon and Umbreon by default).
- Due to Return being classified as a physical move in Gen III, Saikou was pretty much deadweight against Dark types, particularly Sableye, who is immune to all of Saikou's offensive moves (which was shown in the Deep King Agnol fight.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.