"June 1, 2009 - July 31, 2009
November 5, 2009 - November 24, 2009
- Bulbapedia (Venusaur)
- Khold (Fearow)
- Meow Mix (Persian)
- Mimien (Mr. Mime)
- RK9 (Arcanine)
- Tessie (Lapras)
|01||Pokémon FireRed - Part 1||June 1, 2009|
"We begin a new adventure from all of our childhoods!"
|02||Pokémon FireRed - Part 2||June 2, 2009|
"We make it to Viridian City, end up running an unexpected errand, and listen to an old man babble... He's past his prime days of glitchy youth."
|03||June 3, 2009|
"We go through our first dungeon and so, our adventure is taking off!"
|04||June 4, 2009|
"We fight Brock, the Gym Leader of Pewter City and then unlock the best feature in the game!"
|05||June 5, 2009|
"We leave Pewter City and head for our next destination, Mt. Moon!
...Which would get shown in this video if we didn't have a freaking time limit."
|06||June 6, 2009|
"We head through Mt. Moon, the second dungeon on our way!"
|07||June 7, 2009|
|08||June 8, 2009|
|09||June 25, 2009|
|10||June 8, 2009|
|11||June 9, 2009|
"We catch our third Pokémon, then go take on Misty, the Gym Leader of Cerulean City, and head off toward the S.S. Anne in Vermilion City, our next destination indicated by Bill!"
|12||June 25, 2009|
"We go to Vermilion City and board the S.S. Anne in Bill's stead as he recommended to us, we have some great battles and one not-so-great battle!"
|13||June 26, 2009|
|14||June 27, 2009|
|15||June 28, 2009|
|16||June 29, 2009|
Post Game and Seveii Islands
- Finally being able to buy Repels
- Dugtrio (Part 12)
- Magical Leaf (Part 17)
- His phone going off in Team Rocket's Warehouse
- Not being tall enough to reach the phone in the Celadon Department Store
- His "impressions" of DeceasedCrab.
- His battle against a Hiker (Part 8)
- "And it died a painless..."
- "You son of a pickle!"
- "CLEFAIRY. MINE!"
- The Electrode Rant (Part 29)
- Saying how all trainers and their Pokémon should die... then immediately running into a Hiker mourning over his dead Onix. (Part 48)
- "You read my mind so you could read my mind."
- Catching Zapdos with a Poke Ball after all of his Ultra Balls failed. (Part 29)
- Battling Moltres (Part 33)
- This Speech: "Seriously, Moltres, I am here recording this on a Saturday night. *Moltres breaks out of the Poke Ball again* So close! I am here recording this on a Saturday night. You think that I'm just gonna give up and I'm just going to go somewhere else and I'm going to give up on catching you? You think I have better things to do than sit here trying to cram a six-foot tall bird into something the size of a baseball? No, I don't have anything better to do. You think I have friends to go see? You think I have places to go hang out? You think I have dates to go on? You think I have sex to have? Well, apparently you don't know teenage boys on the internet very well. [beat] God, that was a sick burn on myself. Jeez. That was actually pretty relentless. God, I can't believe that I just said that."
- Telling Moltres to stop being a dick.
- Comparing his voice to Freddie Mercury, and Billy Mays, among others.
- Ironically, after the finale, he started calling his Pokémon by their real names (Lapras, Fearow, etc.).
- Tragically, the save file for this LP has been accidentally deleted.
- ↑ "@travdalf The FireRed save file is, to date, the only LP save file I have lost. I try to hang onto them all, but it was lost to an accident." - Tweet
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.