"June 1, 2009 - July 31, 2009
November 5, 2009 - November 24, 2009
Main Team Edit
- Bulbapedia (Venusaur)
- Khold (Fearow)
- Meow Mix (Persian)
- Mimien (Mr. Mime)
- RK9 (Arcanine)
- Tessie (Lapras)
Other Pokémon Edit
Legendary Pokémon Edit
Pokemon Traded Away Edit
Main Game Edit
|01||Pokémon FireRed - Part 1||June 1, 2009|
"We begin a new adventure from all of our childhoods!"
|02||Pokémon FireRed - Part 2||June 2, 2009|
"We make it to Viridian City, end up running an unexpected errand, and listen to an old man babble... He's past his prime days of glitchy youth."
|03||June 3, 2009|
"We go through our first dungeon and so, our adventure is taking off!"
|04||June 4, 2009|
"We fight Brock, the Gym Leader of Pewter City and then unlock the best feature in the game!"
|05||June 5, 2009|
"We leave Pewter City and head for our next destination, Mt. Moon!
...Which would get shown in this video if we didn't have a freaking time limit."
|06||June 6, 2009|
"We head through Mt. Moon, the second dungeon on our way!"
|07||June 7, 2009|
"The version I uploaded earlier was incomplete, missing about a minute of commentary, totally my fault for not double-checking the version number. This is a fixed version."
|08||June 8, 2009|
"We head up through Nugget Bridge to go see Bill, the expert on Po- *This is a message from YouTube, you have exceeded the time limit and may not finish this sentence*"
|09||June 25, 2009|
"Something to hold people over for another day!"
|10||June 8, 2009|
|11||June 9, 2009|
"We catch our third Pokémon, then go take on Misty, the Gym Leader of Cerulean City, and head off toward the S.S. Anne in Vermilion City, our next destination indicated by Bill!"
|12||June 25, 2009|
"We go to Vermilion City and board the S.S. Anne in Bill's stead as he recommended to us, we have some great battles and one not-so-great battle!"
|13||June 26, 2009|
"We finish up our rival battle, get the Cut HM, head over to Diglett's Cave briefly to catch a new friend to help us reach the Gym, and then take on the Gym itself! Woo! Lots of stuff in this part!"
|14||June 27, 2009|
"We find out our next destination is Rock Tunnel, so we go make preparations for it, and catch ourselves a new friend!"
|15||June 28, 2009|
"We head for the Rock Tunnel now that our preparations are done!"
|16||June 29, 2009|
"We start our journey through the Rock Tunnel... *Shudders*.... Painful memories of getting lost in here as a child come crawling back..."
|17||June 30, 2009|
"We finish the Rock Tunnel and then run into a familiar jerk."
|18||July 1, 2009|
"We finish fighting Mr. Jerkface, find a new friend, and head off to Celadon City and the next Gym because there's nothing to do in Lavender Town yet!"
|19||July 2, 2009|
"We take on the Celadon City Gym and then get some other stuff done in the city until an old foe interrupts us..."
|20||July 2, 2009|
"An old foe is beaten again by uploading a half-part. I apologize, I was really bad about planning this video if I went 5 minutes over the limit."
|21||July 3, 2009|
"We infiltrate the Team Rocket Celadon Base!"
|22||July 4, 2009|
"We fight Giovanni, the boss of Team Rocket and then obtain the Silph Scope so that we may now see the Ghosts haunting Lavender Town."
|23||July 5, 2009|
"We finish our adventure in Pokémon Tower and then go to take care of everyone's favorite fat tub of lard."
|24||July 6, 2009|
"We take the short way to Fuchsia City, through Cycling Road!"
|25||July 6, 2009|
"We take the long way to Fucshia City, through Silence Bridge!"
|26||July 7, 2009|
"We face the Fuchsia City Gym!"
|27||July 8, 2009|
"We make it to Saffron City after being unable to enter it for so long!
...Only to find out that it's in trouble and SOMEBODY is too lazy to go save it."
|28||July 9, 2009|
"We take on Giovanni for the second time with the control of Saffron City at stake!"
|29||July 10, 2009|
"We go after the TWO Gyms in Saffron City....
...But we only get one Badge, weak!"
|30||July 12, 2008|
"We go to the Safari Zone...
|31||July 13, 2009|
"We head to Seafoam Island in search of a large, glowing bird."
|32||July 14, 2009|
"It's the Legendary Pokémon, Articuno!
...But are there others like it?"
|33||July 15, 2009|
"We tackle the Power Plant, another optional dungeon with a great reward!"
|34||July 16, 2009|
"We go into Pokémon Mansion and wade through the wreckage of the accident there in hopes of finding clues to get into the Gym!"
|35||July 17, 2009|
"We take on the...
...SEVENTH GYM LEADER ALREADY?!"
|36||July 18, 2009|
"We try climbing Mt. Ember on Knot Island before leaving to Boon Island!"
|37||July 19, 2009|
"We take on Moltres, the third and last Legendary Bird!
...And I humiliate myself."
|38||July 20, 2009|
"We go explore the Sevii Islands some more and find the Game Corner we were told to go to by the world's two biggest Pokénerds."
|39||July 21, 2009|
"We head for the Viridian Gym that was previously closed only to find..."
|40||July 23, 2009|
"We take on the 8th Gym Leader and the boss of Team Rocket, Giovanni!"
|41||July 24, 2009|
"We fight the jerk for what we all wish was the last time."
|42||July 27, 2009|
"We head to Victory Road! The last dungeon already?"
|43||July 28, 2009|
"We take on the Elite Four! This is it!"
|44||July 29, 2009|
|45||July 30, 2009|
"We take on the Master of Dragon Pokémon, believed to be the ultimate Type!"
|46||July 31, 2009|
"It's the last battle... Or is it?"
|47||July 31, 2009|
"It's The End... Already?"
Post Game and Seveii Islands Edit
|48||November 5, 2009|
"A quick overview of the aftergame before we reveal the next project."
|49||November 6, 2009|
"We finish out quest at the Ruby Path and head for Icefall Cave on Four Island!"
|50||November 7, 2009|
"We find out about the WARE-abouts of a warehouse...
...Me and my bad puns."
|51||November 8, 2009|
"We head for Six Island to get the other warehouse password!"
|52||November 2, 2009|
"We head to the Rocket Warehouse after getting the next password!"
|53||November 10, 2009|
"We defeat the lead Admin of Sevii Team Rocket, completing this short quest!"
|54||November 11, 2009|
"We finish our adventures in Five Island!"
|55||November 12, 2009|
"We do the disappointing sidequests of Six Island... Woo hoo."
|56||November 13, 2009|
"The last of the Sevii Islands sidequests, this time on Seven Island."
|57||November 14, 2009|
"The Unknown Dungeon..."
|58||November 15, 2009|
|59||November 22, 2009|
"We take on the Elite Four only to find out that... HE's returned..."
|60||November 24, 2009|
"It's The Jerk's ultimate revenge."
|61||November 24, 2009|
"The real ending."
Catchphrase and Memorable MomentsEdit
- Finally being able to buy Repels
- Dugtrio (Part 12)
- Magical Leaf (Part 17)
- Losing to Gary's Rattata
- His phone going off in Team Rocket's Warehouse
- Not being tall enough to reach the phone in the Celadon Department Store
- His "impressions" of DeceasedCrab.
- His battle against a Hiker (Part 8)
- "And it died a painless..."
- "You son of a pickle!"
- "CLEFAIRY. MINE!"
- The Electrode Rant (Part 29)
- Saying how all trainers and their Pokémon should die... then immediately running into a Hiker mourning over his dead Onix. (Part 48)
- "You read my mind so you could read my mind again."
- Catching Zapdos with a Poke Ball after all of his Ultra Balls failed. (Part 29)
- Battling Moltres (Part 33)
- This Speech: "Seriously, Moltres, I am here recording this on a Saturday night. *Moltres breaks out of the Poke Ball again* So close! I am here recording this on a Saturday night. You think that I'm just gonna give up and I'm just going to go somewhere else and I'm going to give up on catching you? You think I have better things to do than sit here trying to cram a six-foot tall bird into something the size of a baseball? No, I don't have anything better to do. You think I have friends to go see? You think I have places to go hang out? You think I have dates to go on? You think I have sex to have? Well, apparently you don't know teenage boys on the internet very well. [beat] God, that was a sick burn on myself. Jeez. That was actually pretty relentless. God, I can't believe that I just said that."
- Telling Moltres to stop being a dick.
- Comparing his voice to Freddie Mercury, and Billy Mays, among others.
- Ironically, after the finale, he started calling his Pokémon by their real names (Lapras, Fearow, etc.).
- Tragically, the save file for this LP has been accidentally deleted.
- ↑ "@travdalf The FireRed save file is, to date, the only LP save file I have lost. I try to hang onto them all, but it was lost to an accident." - Tweet
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.