Pokémon Colosseum is Chuggaaconroy's 21st Let's Play. It started on January 18, 2013. The playlist consists of 46 videos and the time length is 13 hours, 18 minutes and 32 seconds. It is his first Pokémon game to not be on a handheld device. This LP features a contest revolving around naming his Team Members (Affection the Misdreavus, Corona the Quilava/Typhlosion, Saikou the Espeon, Marshall the Quagsire, Walnut the Forretress, and Munchkin the Granbull).
Main Team[edit | edit source]
- Saikou (Espeon)
- Corona (Typhlosion)
- Marshall (Quagsire)
- Affection (Misdreavus)
- Walnut (Forretress)
- Munchkin (Granbull)
Other Pokémon Obtained[edit | edit source]
- Baggage (Umbreon)
Furret • Noctowl • Ledian • Ariados • Togetic • Flaaffy • Sudowoodo • Skiploom • Aipom • Sunflora • Plusle • Yanma • Murkrow • Dunsparce • Gligar • Qwilfish • Shuckle • Heracross • Sneasel • Ursaring • Slugma • Piloswine • Remoraid • Delibird • Mantine • Skarmory • Houndoom • Stantler • Smeargle • Hitmontop • Miltank • Tyranitar • Makuhita • Meditite • Vibrava • Swablu • Tropius • Absol • Metagross • Croconaw • Bayleef
Notable Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "What does the ability run away do in a game that is only trainer battles? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!"
- "OH MY GOD, YOUR FEET ARE HUGE!"
- It doesn't affect Misdreavus... (including twelve times in Episode 7 alone, which put Misdreavus on the main team in the first place)
- "WOAH! YOU CAN SEE WHO THE CLEAR FAVORITE OF THE TEAM IS!" (Purifying Affection, she got over 21,000 exp, and got to level 37, quite above everyone else)
- "CAMERUPT YOU IDIOT!" (While snagging Entei for the first time, Camerupt uses Earthquake, which is then followed by Marshall's Surf, thus knocking out Entei, preventing it from being snagged.)
- "In Gonzap's school for stealing little kid's Pokemon, they don't teach you how to _______."
- "NO EXP POINTS! HOW GREAT!"
- "Entei drained me of my balls... that was my head hitting the back of my chair when I realized what I said."
- "OH MY GOD, HE'S AN IDIOT!" (About Evice using X-Attacks on his Pokémon, allowing Emile to knock his Machamp out and snag his Shadow Tyranitar with the Master Ball.)
- Chugga said he was stuck on Evice his first time playing, and when he was about to lose (again), he threw his controller at the wall, selecting his attack, hitting the floor, selecting the Pokemon to use it on, getting a crit and beating Evice.