Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door is Chuggaaconroy's 6th Let's Play, and his 3rd Mario Let's Play. This LP has 86 videos, and the time length is 13 hours 52 minutes and 56 seconds. That is not including his run on the Pit of 100 Trials during a stream.
February 27, 2009 - May 25, 2009 "More simple than Mother 3, a throwback to my earlier work".
Memorable Moments Edit
- Denouncing the Classic Controller
- Forgetting to put in his brand new memory card
- "WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"
- "BESTIALITY! THIS IS NOT SONIC NEXT-GEN!"
- The first interaction with Professor Frankly.
- Entering Rogueport Sewers for the first time. (Foxy Grandpa)
- Mushroom racism
- The cheap effects between interludes.
- Seeing how long he can go without making a Flurrie Boob Joke.
- "YOU STUBBORN MULE!!!"
- The Puni Elder's Rants
- "Jabble Jabble Jabble"
- "JESUS CHRIST WITH A SIDE OF PUDDING WILL YOU JUST GO DOWN!"
- Blowing a Puni down a hole
- Saying you want to switch back to Koops for the Chapter 2 Boss, and forgetting to do so himself
- He had a contest to name his Yoshi, like he sometimes does with his Pokémon, and the winning name was Scrap.
- Finding an Amayzee Dayzee and then screaming "OH SH*T!!!!"
- Attempting to talk to Grodus in Chapter 7
- Finding General White the first time
- The boss battles against Grodus and Bowser in Chapter 8.
- Chugga's plan on leaving the Palace of Shadow.
- Constantly falling in the water during Chapter 5
- "GRAPHICS ONLY POSSIBLE ON THE NINTENDO GAMECUBE!!"
- "Something Awful" and "DeceasedCrab".
- His reference to "Hellfire Commentaries"
- The Secret 'Stache
- "FOR THE LOVE OF THE SECOND COMING OF JOHTO!"