Moves[edit | edit source]
Current Moves[edit | edit source]
- Scary Face
- Sludge Bomb
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Munchkin's Nature is unfortunately Bold. Bold Nature lowers its Damage output a good bit.
- Munchkin's role is a strong Physical Attacker with its 120 Attack stat and Intimidate to lower Physical Attacker's strength in Double Battles.
- In Episode 30, Munchkin was able to get an attack off once against Venus's Wigglytuff, despite being Attracted, Paralyzed, and Confused all at the same time (3/16 chance or 18.75% to attack with Attracted, Paralyzed, and Confused).
- He is the only Pokémon that Emile put off of introducing because he and Walnut were very close together at the Shadow Pokemon Lab.
- He was purified by using a Time Flute in episode 27.
- He was named by Queen Chrysaliss.
- He fainted in his first battle, against Miror B at Realgam Tower.
- Emile had originally intended to use Stantler instead of Granbull. The move Hypnosis caught his eye, but Stantler didn’t live up to the hopes he had, so he scrapped it. This was revealed during his Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness LP.
- The reason why Emile picked Granbull is that it has the move Strength from Furret and the ability Intimidate from Stantler.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.