Moegami, along with the rest of the Emerald team, was later transferred to Pokémon Platinum through the Pal Park.
Pokémon Emerald Edit
He was obtained as a Torchic. Right off the bat, he defeated a wild Pokemon to save Professor Birch.
He evolved into a Combusken.
He evolved into a Blaziken.
Pokémon Platinum Edit
Emile, in order to show off Pal Park, transferred and re-captured his team from Pokémon Emerald, including Moegami.
Other Appearances Edit
Moegami participated in the titular battle.
- Rock Tomb (Episode 28 - Present)
- Sky Uppercut (Final B. Episode - Present)
- Earthquake (Episode ? - Present)
- Overheat (Final B. Episode - Present)
- Scratch (Episode 1 - Episode 6)
- Growl (Episode 1 - Episode 6)
- Focus Energy (Episode 1 - Episode 13)
- Peck (Episode 6 - Episode 28)
- Ember (Episode 2 - Episode 35)
- Double Kick (Episode 6 - Episode ?)
- Bulk Up (Episode 13 - Episode ?)
- Blaze Kick (Episode 35 - Episode ?)
Nickname Origin Edit
Why Emile Chose Blaziken
He stated he doesn't like Blaziken much and finds it a tad overdone, but picked it so he could use a grass starter in gen 1, a water in gen 2, and a fire in gen 3. This continues in Platinum, where he used a Grass starter, and White, where he uses a Water starter.
- As of his Platinum Let's Play, Moegami is the only one of Chugga's unevolved starters to not be the first member of the team to evolve, as Kappa evolved first.
- Though, in Black and White Let's Play, Ottawa evolved first before catching Haywire.
- Chugga has stated that although he felt choosing Torchic as a starter was overdone, he did so because he picked a Bulbasaur (a Grass type) in Pokémon FireRed and a Totodile (a Water type) in Pokémon Crystal, so he wanted to have used each type of starter at least once.
- Moegami is the first fire type Chugga has used which wasn't an Arcanine.
- As of Pokémon X and Y, technically, Moegami is the second Pokemon that Chugga would have been able to mega evolve. The other is Bulbapedia.
- Notably, Blaziken is the only Hoenn starter capable of Mega Evolution in X and Y, whereas the Kanto starters - Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise (with Charizard having two Mega Forms) - are all capable of it. The other two Hoenn starters gained Mega Evolutions of their own in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
- Moegami was the only starter that Emile left in the PC for Victory Road.
- Moegami was Emile's first Fighting type Pokemon.
- Moegami, along with Emile's other Pokemon from Emerald, has been migrated to his Platinum Let's Play file.