Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is Chugga's 29th LP. The playlist consists of 42 videos and the time length is 13 hours, 55 minutes, and 27 seconds. It was preceded by Xenoblade Chronicles, and succeeded by Pikmin 3.
(June 15th, 2015 - September 8th, 2015)
Both a return to Mario RPGs and the beginning of a new game series!
- Constantly talking about how bad he was at the game as a kid. Examples include:
- Him only ever upgrading HP upon leveling up, because he didn't know he could upgrade any other stat.
- Getting stuck in the Barrel Maze, and unfortunately falling back down after finishing it.
- Apparently, after falling, he screamed so loud, his mother came in to see if he was all right.
- Never Brewing Starbeans Coffee, due to thinking the items weren't worth it.
- Finishing the game with Little Fungitown equipment, as he didn't know the shops progressively got new equipment.
- Underestimating Wendy O. Koopa in Super Mario World.
- Finding and defeating five, rare Gold Beanies without any of them running away.
- Killing bosses in an extremely small amount of turns.
- "Look at Toad's face!!!"
- His method for creating the passport photos
- Getting so many mushrooms very early in the game.
- Losing to Hoohoros, and then finding out that he last saved in Stardust Fields.
- The coffee brewing sessions.
- "I AM ONE HOO BEAN SHORT!!!!!!!!!!"
- Getting three Bean Fruits before he was supposed to.
- Luigi leveling up twice after the fight against Cackletta.
- Getting the Casual Coral, as Chugga stated he never got the item in his childhood after screaming "CAAAAAAAAA!" when he was surprised that he obtained it.
- Using the Mush Badge AA on Bowletta in the bonus episode and defeating her in one attack from Mario's Chopper Bros.
- Mario and Luigi getting scared at a text box, breaking the fourth wall.
- Harhall in general.
- When he was a kid, he recommended this game to everyone he knew who had a GBA.
- They failed to make it past Border Jump Level 1.
- For once, he actually talked about a music piece he disliked. That piece was the track that plays upon the player's first visit to Beanbean Castle Town, Devastation.
- In Episode 1, Chugga said that he liked to call the area around Peach's Castle Toad Town, in reference to Paper Mario. After saving, he found out that he actually was in Toadtown Square.
- In episode 26, Merri stole Chugga's pun from him, which was "How shocking." He then unintentionally replaced this with another pun, "You stole my thunder."