Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time is Chugga's 35th LP. It was preceded by The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. The LP is a direct sequel to Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. The Let's Play has 41 videos and has a total length of 15 hours, 15 minutes, and 32 seconds.
Description[edit | edit source]
A journey through time itself to change history! This often-overlooked entry in the Mario & Luigi series has a lot of things different about it, some good, some bad, but is overall a package I enjoy.
Memorable Moments[edit | edit source]
- Just like when he played the first game in the series, Chugga played through the entire game not knowing he could up any stat other than HP.
- He first got to play the game when one of his classmates (presumably in high school) brought his DS to school and was playing Yoob's Belly, Chugga showed interest in the game so his classmate let him borrow it for as long as he wanted to.
- Emile played through the game twice (including one 100% run) without knowing about Fawful being in the game.
- Emile played through the game without knowing that the shop in Peach's Castle restocks.
- When Chugga got into the battle with Mrs. Thwomp as a teenager, he missed some text and thought she was a man. Thinking she was a man married with Mr. Thwomp, he assumed they were a gay couple. He then showed his mom this and she said it was 'oddly progressive, good on them'. 
- Baby Luigi being referenced as having a glorious mustache because of his high luck stat which ingame is called "Stache".
Episodes[edit | edit source]
Intros[edit | edit source]
With Chugga's intro being "Hey, everybody! It's Chuggaaconroy! Welcome back to more [name of LP]! Last time..." but with having the word "time" in the game's name, Chugga chose a replacement for the word "time" in each episode.
|24||Insert synonym of time|
|30.||Back in the old days...|
|33||Throughout our history|
|37||5:00 PM Eastern 2:00 Pacific|
|38||Whatever you wanna call it, because there's no way I'm out doing that last intro|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Partners in Time and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga both followed an action RPG on the Wii, those being The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles, respectively.
- Chugga's profile picture is an animated gif and can be seen hypnotically spinning around in certain pages on YouTube.
- Episode 11's title is a reference to Kamen Rider. (Episode name: Kamek Rider)
- Episode 37's intro replacement is when he usually uploads a new episode of an LP.
- Thanks to viewers' input, the bonus episode's production was extended for two weeks. Much longer than Emile expected.
- The episode's length was also increased. From 9 minutes to 32 minutes.