Luigi's Mansion is Chuggaaconroy's 14th Let's Play. It was announced on May 27, 2011. The playlist consists of 17 videos and is 4 hours, 5 minutes, and 51 seconds long. This LP was updated every Sunday and Wednesday and was played alongside Pikmin 2. Five years later, Emile Let's Played the sequel: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
May 29, 2011 - August 3, 2011
Welcome to your mansion- I mean our mansion!
Chugga pulled an April Fools joke saying how Pikmin 2 would be the 14th Let's Play, but instead Chugga stated:
"It was an April Fools Joke for Pikmin 2 to be #14, click here to see the REAL lineup!" -Chuggaaconroy's Tweet
This tweet revealed that Luigi's Mansion was the real 14th LP.
Memorable Quotes and MomentsEdit
- Attempting to catch the Speedy Spirits in the game.
- His attempts to mimic the sound the Grabber Ghost make when they are vacuumed up.
- Him missing Speedy Spirits in the game (the entire game).
- "THE WIND!"
- Him yelling, "CHILD ABBUUSSEE!!"
- Him saying, "Wow ghosts have it all, I can't wait to be dead.(facepalm) Think before you speak Emile."
- Luigi's face on the save screen being the scariest thing in the game.
- "TIME TO SUCK THE BUTLER!"
- "Now remember kids, even if it's floating and looks haunted, shiny is good."
- "Video games are encouraging people to be bombs."
- Trying to make sure Boos don't escape, followed by them do exactly what he doesn't want.
- The Boo in the Bathroom from Episode 9.
- "Oh, you're kidding me! He went through the wall that takes you back to area o- Ok, we're getting that boo later..." Finds the boo again and it goes back to area three, "YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! It went back into the bathroom! But I was just-AAAAAUUGGGHHH! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "AND IT HAD 3HP!"
- The battle with Petunia.
- "Ghosts would make the best school bullies. They punch the money right out of people."
- His reaction to Luigi's face on the Save screen.
- The Toad that sounds like NCS.
- "Remember, guys, don't cross the streams."
- Battling the Clockwork Soldiers.
- The Shy Guy Voice
- "DIE DIE... OR DIE AGAIN!"
- How Luigi yelled "MAAAAARIOOOOO!!!!!".
- Emile has beaten Luigi's Mansion in a single afternoon multiple times.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found