It was uploaded on February 10, 2020.
Description[edit | edit source]
"We become a cultured little puff ball, yes we do!"
Summary[edit | edit source]
Emile shows off the King Dedede's Drum Dash rhythm side-game, in which King Dedede (Emile) jumps around drums collecting coins. He also shows off the stand-alone e-shop spin-off game, Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe.
Kirby (Emile) finishes his time in Lollipop Land and defeats the boss of the Level, Paintra, after Taranza brings her to life and escapes with Dedede. Bandana Waddle Dee helps with an energy drink along the way.
Levels Cleared[edit | edit source]
- King Dedede's Drum Dash - Stage 1
- King Dedede's Drum Dash - Stage 2
- King Dedede's Drum Dash - Stage 3
- Lollipop Land - Stage 5 (Boss)
Keychains Collected[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- First appearance of Paintra.
- First appearance of Landia in Kirby: Triple Deluxe.
- This is the first episode of Kirby: Triple Deluxe in which:
- No standard, non-Boss, stages are cleared.
- No Keychains are collected.
- No Copy Abilities are used for the first time.
- First appearance of King Dedede's Drum Dash.