Kirby: Triple Deluxe is Chuggaaconroy's 42nd Let's Play. It was announced on February 4th, 2020 and began the next day with Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 1: Feeling Fine!. The series currently has 26 episodes and has a total length of 10 hours, 56 minutes, and 19 seconds.
Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe and Kirby Fighters Deluxe, Kirby: Triple Deluxe's 3DS e-shop exclusive spin-offs, are also featured.
Description[edit | edit source]
(February 5th, 2020 - April 10th, 2020)
Three scoops of 2.5D Kirby goodness! This includes the two spin-off games it spawned too!
Background[edit | edit source]
Originally, it was Emile's intent for Let's Play #42 to be the original Game Boy Advance game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, following the completion of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Pre-production work was completed and notes were taken, when the January 2020 Pokémon Direct dropped and revealed that the original Pokémon Mystery Dungeon was being remade to this game: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX.
Emile changed plans, added Kirby: Triple Deluxe as a replacement Let's Play #42 (and tossed in Super Mario Land as a one-episode April Fools LP #43), reworked his notes, and premiered this as his 44th Let's Play just two months after the game launched.
Hints[edit | edit source]
- In the finale of Super Mario Galaxy 2, it was hinted that this series would also be a long-awaited sequel Let's Play.
- However, he later confirmed on Twitter that this series was postponed and that a different series will take its place as LP #42. He then said that this series will "star someone we've seen before, but in a different way."
- The game connects data to two other games in some way.
Episodes[edit | edit source]
|N/A||Devouring a New Let's Play!||February 4, 2020|
|01||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 1: Feeling Fine!||February 5, 2020|
|02||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 2: Beetle Mania!||February 6, 2020|
|03||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 3: Dire Flower||February 7, 2020|
|04||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 4: Purple Prizes||February 8, 2020|
|05||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 5: Clowning Around||February 9, 2020|
|06||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 6: Music and Arts||February 10, 2020|
|07||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 7: My Name is Mike||February 11, 2020|
|08||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 8: I Am The Hammer||February 24, 2020|
|09||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 9: Christmas Cracker||March 14, 2020|
|10||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 10: Let's Get Kracko!||March 15, 2020|
|11||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 11: Death of the Wild||March 16, 2020|
|12||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 12: Cobra's Den||March 17, 2020|
|13||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 13: Snake Beater||March 18, 2020|
|14||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 14: Hot Tongues||March 19, 2020|
|15||March 21, 2020|
|16||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 16: Boss Room Blitz||March 22, 2020|
|17||March 23, 2020|
|18||March 24, 2020|
|19||March 25, 2020|
|20||March 26, 2020|
|21||March 27, 2020|
|22||March 28, 2020|
|23||March 29, 2020|
|24||March 30, 2020|
|25||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 25: The True Arena||April 6, 2020|
|B1||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Bonus Video||April 10, 2020|
Running Gags and Jokes[edit | edit source]
- Various context-necessary lines about "Sucking" things.
- Emile failing to get a "1" in the Goal Game.
- The increasingly long list of things Kirby can guard against to negate damage.
- Mii!Emile helping Kirby via Streetpass.
- Beam never being used, for one reason or another, and not being shown to it's fullest.
- Emile purposefully mispronouncing the "DX" label on minibosses as "Dicks".
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe is the first traditional Kirby game to be covered by Emile in a Let's Play, and the second Kirby game overall after Kirby's Epic Yarn.
- Owing to the coronavirus outbreak in 2020, the plans for Fighters Deluxe have been postponed until further notice.
- LP 42 was not originally intended to be Kirby Triple Deluxe, but was instead to be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. This was changed with the announcement of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, causing the LP to be delayed.