Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe and Kirby Fighters Deluxe, Kirby: Triple Deluxe's 3DS e-shop exclusive spin-offs, are also featured.
(February 5th, 2020 - April 10th, 2020)
Three scoops of 2.5D Kirby goodness! This includes the two spin-off games it spawned too!
Originally, it was Emile's intent for Let's Play #42 to be the original Game Boy Advance game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, following the completion of Super Mario Galaxy 2. Pre-production work was completed and notes were taken, when the January 2020 Pokémon Direct dropped and revealed that the original Pokémon Mystery Dungeon was being remade to this game: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX.
Emile changed plans, added Kirby: Triple Deluxe as a replacement Let's Play #42 (and tossed in Super Mario Land as a one-episode April Fools LP #43), reworked his notes, and premiered this as his 44th Let's Play just two months after the game launched.
- In the finale of Super Mario Galaxy 2, it was hinted that this series would also be a long-awaited sequel Let's Play.
- However, he later confirmed on Twitter that this series was postponed and that a different series will take its place as LP #42. He then said that this series will "star someone we've seen before, but in a different way."
- The game connects data to two other games in some way.
|N/A||Devouring a New Let's Play!||February 4, 2020|
"Gotta get the hero out of bed!"
|01||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 1: Feeling Fine!||February 5, 2020|
"We're off to save a king!"
|02||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 2: Beetle Mania!||February 6, 2020|
"We go into the forest to collect bugs! …With our mouths!"
|03||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 3: Dire Flower||February 7, 2020|
"We take on a familia- This is one of those awkward times when it looks like someone you know on the streets and you wave awkwardly at someone ignoring you."
|04||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 4: Purple Prizes||February 8, 2020|
"We discover two very purple abilities that have to do with stealthily killing people!"
|05||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 5: Clowning Around||February 9, 2020|
"All right, that's it! I'm going to Clown College!"
|06||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 6: Music and Arts||February 10, 2020|
"We become a cultured little puff ball, yes we do!"
|07||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 7: My Name is Mike||February 11, 2020|
"We discover several new powers in this new land, including another superpower!"
|08||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 8: I Am The Hammer||February 24, 2020|
"We see possibly the most powerful ability in great detail as we continue our climb through Old Odyssey!"
|09||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 9: Christmas Cracker||March 14, 2020|
"We go to the land of ice, but only after we make sure the atmosphere is game director-approved!"
|10||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 10: Let's Get Kracko!||March 15, 2020|
"We finish our adventures in Old Odyssey with a showdown against an old... could you call it a face? It has like 10% of the requirements of being one!"
|11||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 11: Death of the Wild||March 16, 2020|
"We go deeper into the wilds where we meet a house! Yes. Meet it."
|12||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 12: Cobra's Den||March 17, 2020|
"We find an ancient temple way up in the sky! Why's it here?"
|13||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 13: Snake Beater||March 18, 2020|
"We take on the Guardian Deity of the People of the Sky!"
|14||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 14: Hot Tongues||March 19, 2020|
"We go to the land of volcanic panic, but still make time for makeouts!"
|15||March 21, 2020|
"We evoke deep fears! In other words, it's the end of a Kirby game."
|16||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 16: Boss Room Blitz||March 22, 2020|
"Bosses, bosses, bosses everywhere and not a drop of blood!"
|17||March 23, 2020|
"We reach to end of the Dreamstalk, reaching into space now!"
|18||March 24, 2020|
"Title works on multiple levels! We see a bunch of stuff over again in new places!"
|19||March 25, 2020|
"We reach the end of the road! The Royal Road!"
|20||March 26, 2020|
"We confront Taranza at the Sectonian Palace!"
|21||March 27, 2020|
"We go into the EX Stage for Royal Road to see what challenges await!"
|22||March 28, 2020|
"We reach the very end of Story Mode and see some extras!"
|23||March 29, 2020|
"We go on tour with the great king of Dream Land!"
|24||March 30, 2020|
"We take on every foe once more!"
|25||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 25: The True Arena||April 6, 2020|
"We take on the toughest challenge of them all!"
|B1||Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Bonus Video||April 10, 2020|
"Everything that was deemed worthy of joining the series!"
Running Gags and Jokes Edit
- Various context-necessary lines about "Sucking" things.
- Emile failing to get a "1" in the Goal Game.
- The increasingly long list of things Kirby can guard against to negate damage.
- Mii!Emile helping Kirby via Streetpass.
- Beam never being used, for one reason or another, and not being shown to it's fullest.
- mini boss name dix
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe is the first traditional Kirby game to be covered by Emile in a Let's Play, and the second Kirby game overall after Kirby's Epic Yarn.
- Owing to the coronavirus outbreak in 2020, the plans for Fighters Deluxe have been postponed until further notice.
- LP 42 was not originally intended to be Kirby Triple Deluxe, but was instead to be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. This was changed with the announcement of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, causing the LP to be delayed.
- ↑ Kirby: Triple Deluxe – Episode 6: Music and Arts
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/1217588292847390720
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/1224454387759607809
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chuggaaconroy/status/1242587416944414720