Pokémon Black & White[edit | edit source]
Emile gave notice to the disguised Zorua in one of the skyscrapers in Castelia City when he first passed it and the woman telling it stories about Zorua. Later, he returned with an event Celebi whom Zorua recognized, causing it to abandon its disguise and desire to join Emile. Emile used an Ultra Ball to capture it, despite the item's rareness.
Zorua, along with the rest of Emile's catalog of Pokémon, was seen in the PC when Emile was looking for a Pokémon to teach Fly.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Zorua has a Quirky Nature, which neither helps nor hinders any stats.
Moves[edit | edit source]
- Scratch (Pre-Episode 11–Present)
- Leer (Pre-Episode 11–Present)
- Pursuit (Pre-Episode 11–Present)
- Fake Tears (Pre-Episode 11–Present)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Zorua is the first Dark-Type Emile obtained in White.