- "Moltres, I am here recording this on a Saturday night. You think I'm just going to give up, and I'm gonna go somewhere else and I'm gonna give up on catching you? You think I have better things to do than sitting here trying to cram a six-foot-tall bird into something the size of a baseball? No. I don't have anything better to do. You think I have friends to go see? You think I have places to go hang out? You think I have dates to go on? You think I have sex to have? Well, apparently, you don't know teenage boys on the internet very well."
- ―Emile's iconic rant while battling Moltres
Moltres is Chuggaaconroy's un-nicknamed Moltres in Pokémon FireRed.
Pokémon FireRed[edit | edit source]
Moltres first appeared at the peak of Mt. Ember. Moltres was captured in the following episode, after a now infamous rant.
Moltres was captured during this part after 15 Ultra Ball, 2 Pokeballs, A Net Ball, A Nest Ball but successfully capturing Moltres in a Ultra Ball. It was revealed that the attempt that Emile caught Moltres on was his 5th attempt with the previous 4 failing to capture Moltres. It took Emile 2 Nights to successfully capture Moltres.
Moves[edit | edit source]
Current Moves[edit | edit source]
- Agility (Part 33 - Present)
- Endure (Part 33 - Present)
- Fire Spin (Part 33 - Present)
- Flamethrower (Part 33 - Present)
Post-Let's Play Fate Edit[edit | edit source]
In May of 2016, Emile revealed that an unspecified accident deleted his FireRed save file shown in the LP. Consequently, Moltres and the rest of Emile's team were lost forever.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This Moltres only has Fire-type attacks.
- Thus, a Pokémon with the ability Flash Fire cannot be harmed by Moltres.