Articuno is Emile's un-nicknamed Articuno in Pokémon FireRed.
Articuno can be seen at the end of this part as Emile ended the part in front of Articuno leaving everyone on a cliff hanger with the message "To Be Continued".
Articuno was encountered in Part 28 in the depths of the Seafoam Islands. It was captured by Emile in an Ultra Ball after only two turns of battle. It was not believed to have appeared since.
- Mist (Part 28 - Present)
- Agility (Part 28 - Present)
- Mind Reader (Part 28 - Present)
- Ice Beam (Part 28 - Present)
Post-Let's Play Fate
In May of 2016, Emile revealed that an unspecified accident deleted his FireRed save file shown in the LP. Consequently, Articuno and the rest of Emile's team were lost forever.
- Articuno is the first of the Kanto Legendary Birds to be caught.
- This was also Emile's first Legendary Pokemon to be caught in FireRed.
- In addition, this was the first Legendary Pokemon to be caught in his Pokemon Series, pressing the mark for future legendary encounters and captures.