- 1 Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- 2 Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo
- 3 Trivia
- 4 References
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Egbert moved from Leafside to Palette.
Egbert got sick.
Egbert recovered from his sickness.
Emile returns Egbert's lost item.
Emile speaks to Egbert. Egbert compliments Emile on the town's beautification.
Chugga gave Egbert a captain's monitor for his birthday.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo
After years away, Emile speaks to Egbert. Egbert is happy to see him. Emile catches a dragonfly for Egbert, on his request. Later, just before Emile goes to bed, Egbert interrupts his outro and says he's going to raid Emile's fridge.
In Re-Tail, Egbert considers buying Shari's old throne. He says he's surprised an old throne was so expensive, and Emile calls him a "dolt".
Egbert is seen with Cookie and Molly walking near Town Hall. While attempting to speak to Cookie, Emile accidentally talks to Egbert, much to Emile's annoyance.
Egbert celebrates another birthday, this one with Emile and Cookie. For Egbert's birthday, Emile got him the old throne of former Dictator Shari.
- Chugga gave Egbert a mars rover, which he displayed in his house.
- Egbert was one of the first villagers in Emile's first Animal Crossing town.
- Chugga made Egbert's greeting "Eggggggggggggggg." (actual number of g's may vary).
- Chugga built a town clock in front of his house so that Egbert would know when to get up and go "COCKADOODLEDOO!"
- He is Chugga's first villager to move to Palette via Streetpass, the second being Hopper.
- Emile met an Alternate Universe version of him living in Wee P!mp during episode 28.
- Emile gave Egbert an alternate-colored version of the same shirt he is already wearing to represent his "dark side", and he displayed it in his house.
- Egbert is hinted to have a darker, perhaps more power-hungry side, as shown when he considered buying the throne of former dictator Shari.
- Egbert is the only villager that got sick during the main LP.
- He is a lazy villager, similarly to Chester and Biskit.