Creating a Let's Play: What You've Taught Me is a 10th anniversary documentary by Emile on the process of creating each of his let's plays. This video is 2 hours and 14 seconds, making it his second longest video, only beat by the Splatoon - Complete Weapon Guide. This video was posted on March 26, 2018.
Thank you for 10 years! None of this could have been without you.
- Choosing the Game
- Some Reasons for Making Videos
- Research Phase
- Test Playthrough & Team Building
- Visual Design
- Other Collaborative Efforts
- Bonus Videos
- Stephen Georg makes a guest appearance
- This is Chugga's 10th anniversary video
- NintendoCapriSun commented on this video, saying "Dude. You're the best LPer there is" as well as other kind words