Bowser appears as a primary antagonist in the Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Luigi Galaxy, Super Mario 64 DS, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Yoshi's Woolly World, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 Let's Plays.
Bowser also as a primary antagonist in the Mario Party, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Party 2, New Super Mario Bros. U, Mario Party 3, New Super Luigi U, Mario Party 4, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 6, Mario Party 7, and Mario Party 8 collabs.
Paper Mario Edit
Paper Bowser appeared as the main antagonist of Paper Mario.
Super Mario RPG Edit
Bowser appears as an antagonist of Super Mario RPG, and later as a protagonist, in the form of a party member.
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Edit
Paper Bowser appears as both an antagonist and a protagonist of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
Super Mario Sunshine Edit
Bowser appears as the main antagonist of Super Mario Sunshine.
Bowser, alongside his son Bowser Jr., appear as the final boss fight.
Super Paper Mario EditPaper Bowser appears as Chapter 3 boss and as a playable protagonist in Super Paper Mario.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Edit
Bowser appeared as a major antagonist of Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, as well as a protagonist. He is mind controlled for a good portion of the game, known as "Rookie".
Yoshi's Woolly World Edit
Baby Bowser is the hidden main antagonist of Yoshi's Woolly World and only appears in the final level of World 6.
The Runaway Guys Edit
Bowser has appeared in many TRG Collabs, and has been the main antagonist in the Mario Party Series. His primary role is to steal the players' Coins (and Stars when possible), while serving as the main villain of each Mario Party 2 main board (including one he himself hosts, all but Mario Party 3 having such a board).
- Paper Mario (NPC)
- Super Mario Sunshine (NPC)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (NPC)
- Super Luigi Galaxy (NPC)
- Luigi's Mansion (NPC; King Boo in disguise)
- Mario Party 2 with MasaeAnela (NPC)
The Runaway Guys Edit
- Mario Party (NPC)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (NPC)
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Playable & NPC)
- Mario Party 2 (NPC)
- New Super Mario Bros. U (NPC)
- Mario Party 3 (NPC)
- Mario Party 4 (NPC)
- Super Mario 3D World (NPC)
- Super Mario Bros. 3 (NPC)
- Bowser has appeared in 7 Solo LPs and 10 Collabs.
- In Super Paper Mario, Emile would always comment on "BOWSERS ARMS".
- Bowser has a personal board in each Mario Party game other than Mario Party 3, where this board is given to Waluigi (a Mario Party newcomer Jon immediately switches to) instead.