Pokémon Black & White[edit | edit source]
Emile/Blair captured Boggle as a level 20 male Dwebble in the Desert Resort. He nicknamed him immediately and then taught him Cut in place of Sand-Attack and Strength in place of another move. Dwebble exercised this Strength so that Emile could collect a Rare Candy on Route 2.
Later, Emile deposited Boggle into the PC, in order to withdraw Salsa for competition in the Pokemon Musical.
Boggle, along with the rest of Emile's catalog of Pokémon, was seen in the PC when Emile was looking for a Pokémon to teach Fly.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Boggle has a Calm Nature, increasing his Special Defense stat and decreasing his Attack stat.
Moves[edit | edit source]
Current Moves[edit | edit source]
- Cut (Episode 19–Present)
- Faint Attack (Pre-Episode 19–Present)
- Smack Down (Pre-Episode 19–Present)
- Strength (Episode 19–Present)
Former Moves[edit | edit source]
Nickname Origin[edit | edit source]
Emile nicknamed him in reference to the funny way Hank Hill says "boggle" in the King of the Hill episode "Peggy the Boggle Champ", which he thought of when he said "Dwebble" in a weird way during its bio.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Boggle is the first Bug-Type Pokémon Emile captured during White.
- Emile is disturbed by Dwebble's scorpion-like appearance when it has no shell, as seen in the Pokémon anime.