Altair is Emile's Altaria in his Let's Play of Pokémon Emerald. He was the fifth Pokémon to join Emile's team. Altair, along with the rest of the Emerald team, was later transferred to Pokémon Platinum through the Pal Park.
Pokémon Emerald[edit | edit source]
Pokémon Platinum[edit | edit source]
Emile, in order to show off Pal Park, transferred and re-captured his team from Pokémon Emerald, including Altair.
Other Appearances[edit | edit source]
Despite being in the party, Altair did not participate in the titular battle.
Moves[edit | edit source]
Current Moves[edit | edit source]
- Fly (Episode 26 - Present)
- Sky Attack (Episode ? - Present)
- Dragon Dance (Episode ? - Present)
- Dragon Claw (Episode ? - Present)
Previous Moves[edit | edit source]
- Growl (Episode 16 - Episode 16)
- Peck (Episode 16 - Episode 26)
- Astonish (Episode 16 - Episode 28)
- Steel Wing (Episode 16 - Episode 35)
- Sing (Episode 16 - Episode ?)
- Take Down (Episode 28 - Episode ?)
- Dragonbreath (Episode 35 - Episode ?)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Altair is Chugga's 2nd Dragon type, after Volvagia.
- In fact, both of them have the same typing (Dragon/Flying).
- Though, their Base Stat Totals are drastically different.
- Altair was named after one of the stars in the sky (A reference to Aquilla from Marriland's Pokémon Platinum Walkthrough). Not after Altaïr from the Assassin's Creed series, which results in Chuggaaconroy pronouncing its name differently than some viewers are used to hearing it.
- Coincidentally, Altair is the name of a robotic bird-like creature and Lync Volan's former Guardian Bakugan from Bakugan: New Vestroia, however it has no relation.
- Altair was once 2 experience points away from leveling up, which Chugga made a huge deal about.
- Before Emile entered the Driftveil Gym in Pokemon Black and White episode 28, he saw Terrabite was only one point away.
- When Altair evolved, Chuggaaconroy said that he knew what to name him.
- As of ORAS, he is the third Pokémon in Chugga's Emerald team capable of Mega Evolution.
- Altaria got its Mega Evolution in ORAS, with new character, Lisia, making use of it.
- Altair never got to use Sky Attack, unlike Trifecta, and rarely used Dragon Dance despite its 70 Base Attack stat.
- Altair, along with Emile's other Pokemon from Emerald, has been migrated to his Platinum Let's Play file.
- Altair was the first Pokémon re-obtained by Emile in the Pal Park.